To start the return process for your order, please enter your email address or phone number and the order number below.
Please email email@example.com if there are any issues with completing returns
How do I return?
- Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved
- Return items through Collect+ or InPost. For larger items (over 10kg or over 60cm x 50cm x 50cm). please complete the same process and then contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Collect+ locations: Collect+ (collectplus.co.uk)
- InPost locations: Find a locker - InPost
What items are returnable?
You can return your items within 30 days of receipt of your shipment.
- They must be in original condition
- Items must be unsued
- In the original packaging where applicable
We reserve the right to deduct or reject a refund if items are returned in a poor condition or there have been signs of use
Free gifts or promotional items are not returnable
Faulty or damaged?
After completing the returns process please email details and pictures (if required) to email@example.com.
Are there any charges for return?
- Return parcel costs are £4.99 per parcel unless we sent you the wrong or damaged items
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable unless we sent you the wrong items or items are damaged and you do not require a replacement
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. Please note in extremely busy times (eg: close to holidays) it may take longer than usual for your return to be processed by our warehouse.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment. This may take up to five working days depending on your financial institution