Frequently Asked Questions
1. Pricing and Tax
- All our prices are in GBP and include VAT
- Unless otherwise stated, delivery costs will be in addition to the order. Delivery costs will be displayed at checkout
How do know my order has been received?
Once an order has gone through, you will receive an email confirmation from us. Please also check your spam folder if the email does not appear within a few hours or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any issues
Can I change my order?
Please email us as soon as you place your order and we will try to make the required changes before it is despatched.
Please note our cut off time is 3pm on UK working days. If the cut off time is missed please wait for the items to arrive and follow the Returns instructions below.
What happens if an item is out of stock?
Do not hesitate to get in touch with us or hit the the "out of stock" link if there is any item you have an eye on and we can give you an update as to when we expect to get stock on it or we maybe able to request it from our supplier
Are my details secure?
Our platform is powered by Shopify, a leading eCommerce platform.
All payments are completed through Shopify Payments with an option to use PayPal. We use third parties for fulfilment and some website development. Shopify and other third parties will only have access to data which are needed to fulfil their functionality.
What methods of payments are accepted?
We accept all major credit and debit cards and PayPal
What is your Price Match Policy?
Our prices are already low as we are an outlet. However if you do spot the same item elsewhere which is in stock, do let us know!
We will also price match the competitor's price up to 14 days after you make the purchase. So if you spot a sale after you make your purchase let us know, and we will refund you the difference.
Drop us an email before or after you make your purchase with the product link.
We can be contacted at email@example.com
3. Delivery & Shipping
- Christmas cut off times.
- Although we use Royal Mail's 24 and 48 slots and have FedEx Next Day delivery available we have factored in earlier dates to allow buffer for delays.
- Please note we cannot guarantee delivery as these are factors beyond our control.
- Standard Delivery: 17 December
- Express Delivery: 19 December
- Orders placed after these dates may still make it pre-Christmas depending on Royal Mail/Couriers' own slots.
- Although we have placed cut off dates as a guide, we cannot guarantee pre-Christmas delivery due to factors beyond our control
- Please note that the weather as well as the situation surrounding COVID-19 and HGV driver shortages might impact delivery times. If this happens we will inform you as soon as we are aware.
- All orders are shipped by Fedex or Royal Mail. Occasionally depending on availability we may use another courier. Please allow 3-5 working days (after processing) for Standard delivery and 1-3 working days (after processing) for Express.
- Allow additional delivery times to the following UK areas: Isles of Scilly, Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands, and Northern Ireland.
- We cannot deliver to PO Box Addresses or Channel Islands
- Shipping costs per order:
- £3.49 for orders under £30 ( 3-5 working days after processing)
- £6.00 for Express (1-3 working days after processing)
- Free for over orders over £30 using Standard Delivery
- Shipping Cost (Austria, France, Germany, Italy)
- €7.95 Standard for orders under €50 (free if over €50)
- €17.95 for Express shipping
- At present due to EU border controls and COVID-19, it is estimated it will 5-7 business days for Standard shipping and 2-11 business days for Express shipping
Please note order fulfilment is handled by a third party partner.
Where do we ship to ship to?
We only ship to UK, Austria, France, Germany, and Italy only at this stage. Stay tuned for deliveries outside the UK.
What do I do if my delivery is damaged?
If the package appears damaged when you receive the package we advise you to reject the shipment and ask the delivery company to return the package.
If the item is damaged upon opening please notify us within 5 working days.
4. Returns, Exchanges and Cancellation
- We have a 30 days refund or exchange policy.
- Please use our Returns Portal to return via Collect+ (InPost for larger items)
- Return cost is £4.99 which will deducted from your refund unless the items were incorrectly sent.
- Refunds and exchanges will only be provided if the item is unused and in a saleable condition. We may make a deduction if goods are in a non saleable condition. We recommend carefully packing the items prior to shipment.
- For damaged goods or warranty issues, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with details and photos/videos if required
- We will reimburse to you all payments received from you excluding delivery costs, unless we had sent the incorrect goods or the goods arrived damaged.
- Refunds will be processed and will be returned 3-5 days (depending on your financial institution) after we received and processed the goods and refunded under the same method of payment. Note in extremely busy times it may take slightly longer to process returns but we will keep you informed by the email you used on the order.
5. Staying in Touch
How do I opt out of Peyton & Tyler email subscriptions?
You can hit the unsubscribe link on any newsletter we send or email us at email@example.com
How can I get in touch?
You can email us at anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will aim to respond to respond as soon as we can.
Please also check your spam folder as our responses may have ended up there.