Frequently Asked Questions
1. Pricing, Currency and Tax
- All our prices are in GBP and include VAT
- Unless otherwise stated, delivery costs will be in addition to the order. Delivery costs will be displayed at checkout
How do know my order has been received?
Once an order has gone through, you will receive an email confirmation from us. Please also check your spam folder if the email does not appear within a few hours or contact us at email@example.com if there are any issues
Can I change my order?
Please email us as soon as you place your order and we will try to make the required changes before it is despatched.
Please note our cut off time is 2pm (GMT) on UK working days. If the cut off time is missed please wait for the items to arrive and follow the Returns instructions below.
What happens if an item is out of stock?
Do not hesitate to get in touch with us or hit the the "out of stock" link if there is any item you have an eye on and we can give you an update as to when we expect to get stock on it or we maybe able to request it from our supplier
Are my details secure?
Our platform is powered by Shopify, a leading eCommerce platform.
All payments are completed through Shopify Payments with an option to use PayPal. We use third parties for fulfilment and some website development. Shopify and other third parties will only have access to data which are needed to fulfil their functionality.
What methods of payments are accepted?
We accept all major credit and debit cards and PayPal
3. Delivery & Shipping
- Please note that the weather as well as the situation surrounding COVID-19 might impact delivery times. If this happens we will inform you as soon as we are aware.
- All orders are shipped by courier or Royal Mail. Please allow 3-5 working days for Standard delivery and 1-3 working days for Express.
- Allow additional delivery times to the following UK areas: Isles of Scilly, Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands, and Northern Ireland.
- We cannot deliver to PO Box Addresses or Channel Islands
- Shipping costs per order:
- £3.49 for orders under £30 ( 3-5 working days)
- £6.00 for Express (1-3 working days)
- Free for over orders over £30 (3-5 working days)
Please note order fulfilment is handled by a third party partner.
Where do we ship to ship to?
We only ship to UK only at this stage. Stay tuned for deliveries outside the UK.
What do I do if my delivery is damaged?
If the package appears damaged when you receive the package we advise you to reject the shipment and ask the delivery company to return the package.
If the item is damaged upon opening please notify us within 5 working days.
4. Returns, Exchanges and Cancellation
- We have a 30 days refund or exchange policy.
- You will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org for a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) which needs to be completed and returned with your order. The RMA will contain return details.
- Refunds and exchanges will only be provided if the item is unused and in a saleable condition. We may make a deduction if goods are in a non saleable condition.
- We will reimburse to you all payments received from you excluding delivery costs, unless we had sent the incorrect goods or the goods arrived damaged.
- Unless we shipped something incorrectly or the items arrived damaged you will need to cover the return postage costs. We recommend using Parcel2Go or Royal Mail for returns service. Many Parcel2Go services offer printerless returns (links open in a new window). We strongly recommend that you send the products using a secure or trackable method (e.g. Recorded/Special Delivery) and that you retain your proof of postage.
- Refunds will be processed and will be returned 3-5 days (depending on your credit card company or bank) after we received and processed the goods and refunded under the same method of payment. Note in extremely busy times it may take slightly longer but we will keep you informed by the email you used on the order.
Which products are available for subscription?
Currently Hario coffee filters are available for monthly subscriptions
What is the Loveramics Cup and Saucer offer?
At every third month of subscription we will be in contact with you to ask which Loveramics Cup or Saucer you would like. This will be sent out with your filters subscription for that month.
How do I manage the subscription?
All your subscriptions will be under your account. If you did not register an account when you signed up you can go in and create one.
Click on the subscription link and then on the right hand side you can edit all the details including, pausing, ending or reactivating the subscription, changing payment method, or changing shipping address.
Alternatively contact us at email@example.com and we are more than happy to help.
5. Staying in Touch
How do I opt out of Peyton & Tyler email subscriptions?
You can hit the unsubscribe link on any newsletter we send or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I get in touch?
You can email us at anytime at email@example.com. We will aim to respond to respond as soon as we can.
Please also check your spam folder as our responses may have ended up there.