Shipping and Returns
Free UK Shipping for Orders over £30 (£3.49 for orders below £30).
Express shipping UK for £6.00
See below for EU rates
Orders received before 2pm on a UK working day will be processed the same working day. Orders received after this time, will be processed the following working day.
- Please note that the weather, as well as the situation surrounding COVID-19 may impact delivery times.
- All orders are shipped by courier. Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery under Standard delivery and 1-3 working days for Express delivery.
- Allow additional delivery times to the following UK areas: Isles of Scilly, Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man, and Northern Ireland.
- We cannot deliver to PO Box Addresses or Channel Islands
- Shipping Cost UK:
- £3.49 for orders under £30 (3-5 working days)
- £6.00 for Express (1-3 working days)
- Free delivery for orders over £30 (standard delivery only 3-5 working days)
- Shipping Cost (Austria, France, Germany, Italy)
- €7.95 Standard for orders under €50 (free if over €50)
- €17.95 for Express shipping
- At present due to EU border controls and COVID-19, it is estimated it will 5-7 business days for Standard shipping and 2-11 business days for Express shipping
Our shipping is handled by a third party fulfilment centre.
What do I do if my delivery is damaged?
If the package arrives damaged we advise you to reject the shipment and ask the delivery company to return the package.
If the item is damaged upon opening please notify us within 5 working days to firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns and Exchanges
- You have 30 days after the order is received to cancel and request a refund or exchange. This excludes e-Gift Cards in which we cannot provide full or partial refunds.
- Email email@example.com for a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) which needs to be completed and returned with your order. The RMA will contain details
- Refunds and exchanges will only be provided if the item is unused and in a saleable condition.
- If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you excluding delivery costs, unless we had sent the incorrect goods or the goods arrived damaged
- We may make a deduction from the refund for goods returned in a non-saleable condition
- Unfortunately unless we shipped something incorrectly or the items arrived damaged you will need to cover the return postage costs. We recommend using Parcel2Go or Royal Mail for returns service. Many Parcel2Go services offer insurance and printerless returns (links open in a new window). We strongly recommend that you send the products using a secure or trackable method - e.g. Recorded/Special Delivery - and that you retain your proof of postage
- Refunds will be processed and monies returned returned around 14 days after we received and processed the goods you have returned. We will refund under the same method of payment. Note in extremely busy times and possible delays with your bank or credit card, this may take longer but we will do our best to keep you informed.