Bodum Java French press coffee maker, 8 cup, 1.0 L
Free Shipping for orders over £30. Express shipping available.
Beloved by coffee connoisseurs around the world, Bodum’s iconic French press brewing system offers simplicity of brewing and purity of taste. Our JAVA French press coffee maker has an iconic, retro-style design with all the modern qualities necessary to produce a rich, flavorful brew.
Simple, stylish and swift, the JAVA transforms coarsely ground beans and hot water into the most reinvigorating of drinks within minutes. Its borosilicate glass carafe won’t alter or impair the flavor of your favorite coffee, while its durable plastic frame looks fantastic and characterizes the Bodum motto that ‘good design doesn’t have to be expensive’.
An environmentally friendly method of brewing, the JAVA is the best French press coffee maker for ultimate simplicity and maximum taste.
Main Features & Benefits
- Iconic French press coffee maker that brings out the full flavor and aroma of your brew.
- The carafe is made of non-stain, heat-resistant borosilicate glass that won’t alter or impair the coffee’s natural flavor.
- The glass is framed with durable and lightweight plastic that protects the glass and is comfortable to use.
- Stainless steel plunger prevents ground beans escaping when the coffee is poured.
- More environmentally friendly than many coffee-brewing methods – no paper filters or plastic capsules required.
- Easy to use and easy to clean.
The French press system is the simplest way to brew rich, flavorful coffee.
- Place the JAVA on a flat surface, hold the handle firmly, and pull the plunger up and out of the carafe.
- Add one rounded teaspoon or one Bodum scoop of coarsely ground coffee for each cup/4oz water.
- Pour hot water into the carafe (about 92-96ºC) leaving a minimum of 2.5cm/1inch at the top, and stir with a plastic or wooden spoon.
- Place the plunger unit on top of the pot and turn the lid so the pour spout is closed to retain the heat.
- Leave four minutes to brew, then slowly lower the plunger. Turn the lid to open the pour spout and pour your delicious cup of joe.
- Wash in warm, soapy water before first use and dry thoroughly. All parts are dishwasher safe.
*All of our coffee and tea makers are measured in European cup sizes: 1 Cup = about 4oz.
- Height: 24.5cm
- Size: 1L
- Materials: Stainless steel, plastic, borosilicate glass
We use Royal Mail Tracked or FedEx depending on the weight of the package. On some occasions, depending on availability, we will use another courier.
Free standard shipping for all orders over £30 (£3.49 for under £30) (3-5 business days)
Express shipping available for £6.00 (1-3 business days)
In general, your items will arrive sooner but we have factored inevitable delays outside our control.
Same business day processing if order is placed before 3pm otherwise it will be processed the following business day. Please note seasonal factors, weather, COVID-19 related issues and HGV driver shortages may result in some unforeseen delays beyond our control. We will aim to keep you informed of any delays as soon as we are aware of them.
Please see our Shipping Policy for more details
30 Days to Return via Collect+
As a designer outlet, our prices are the lowest in most cases. But if you have seen it cheaper, we will match it even after 14 days after you make your purchase.
Email us at email@example.com
See our Price Match Policy for more details